TErms and conditions
- A non-refundable payment for the amount of the studio hire is required to secure all bookings.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid a minimum of 2 days prior to the party via bank transfer or paypal by the group organiser. Please quote your name as the booking reference when making payment.
- Should the full outstanding balance not be received a minimum of 1 days prior to the party, Dance Hen Parties reserves the right to cancel the booking and the client will be notified by email.
- Any bookings made within 2 days of the party must pay the studio hire, party balance and any travel costs in full to secure the booking. Non Refundable
- .If it is necessary to make a small/insignificant alternation to your event, this will not be considered a genuine reason for you to cancel or change the event and you will not be entitled to any compensation. This may include a change in time, change in venue. Dance Hen Parties reserves the right to amend the cost, location and time of any booking if changes are imposed on us. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
- Time Keeping – It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their class on time as the finishing time cannot be extended. All the studios we use are hired on an hourly basis an will usually have a class starting straight afterward.
- All adults Hen & Birthday parties are 18+ events. Most Dance Studios we use for these events have an 18+ insurance policy and do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use their facilities. There are some studios that allow all age groups including minors. Please get in touch with your event manager and they will recommend the best studios to accommodate your request.
- Alterations Beyond Our Control & Extraordinary Circumstances…Under no circumstance are we obliged to cancel, refund or provide compensation if you are affected by unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances in which we or the suppliers of the service in question have no control. This relates to ANY element of an event/booking cancelled due to, and not limited to, war and threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, airport closures (including delayed or cancelled flights), Government-led or Government ordered cancellations (including any Government-related body), biological or chemical disaster, biological or medical pandemic/epidemic, bad weather conditions (including sea, ice & river conditions & flooding) and similar events that are beyond our control or the control of the suppliers involved with your event. We will however cooperate with you & the suppliers involved to make any necessary arrangements to re-organise your event where appropriate/possible.
- Studio hire payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellations with more than 3 days notice will incur no further charge.
- Cancellations less than 1 days will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
- Participants participate at their own risk.
- Dance Hen Parties takes as much care as possible to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. This includes ensuring all equipment; accessories and dance space are safe for practice and having the appropriate public liability insurance. All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and Dance Hen Parties can not be responsible for claims for injury, damage, loss or death unless caused by the negligence of Dance Party
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
- Dance is a physical activity which can cause the internal body temperature to rise, you may get hot, please dress appropriately. .
- We work in conjunction with the government guidelines which you can view here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
- In the case the government put cities on official lockdown, we will offer groups a FREE reschedule to a date that suits them within a year of the original party date, The party can take place in any city we operate in not just the city it was booked in . as we don’t like groups to feel they’re losing out.
- If the dance party can go ahead but you choose to cancel with less than 2 days notice, there will be no refund or transfer available, normal cancelation terms and conditions apply.